While-in-Use Cover for GFCI/Decora, Duplex & Single Outlet, Horizontal, Clear, 5981-UCLSKU:
The new Leviton Extra Duty While-in-Use Covers are ruggedly constructed to protect from moisture, debris and insects, while providing easy access to receptacles. These non-metallic covers are available in both vertical and horizontal configurations for a secure fit and neat appearance when mounted. The UV resistant polycarbonate cover and base protect wiring devices from the elements without breaking, cracking or discoloration. Stainless steel hinge pins offer added strength and resistance to the rigors of daily use. The Extra Duty While-in-Use Covers are available in solid Gray or Clear with a gray base. They are ideal for use with lawn equipment, pools, hot tubs, holiday and landscape lighting, outdoor entertainment systems, barbeques, fountains, vending machines and other outdoor electrical applications.
- Compliant with 2014 National Electrical Code for "extra duty" application hoods
- Ruggedly constructed to protect outlets from moisture, debris and insects
- Available in both horizontal and vertical configurations
- Includes two inserts to cover the cord openings to prevent insects and debris from entering the cover while not in use
- Standard opening accommodates Decora GFCI devices; additional adapter plates included for duplex and single outlet openings
We Also Recommend